Short Range Radar Sensor
The OPS241-A is a complete radar sensor on a single board. Use it for detecting objects 5-10m (15-30 ft) within it's field of view. It's small size and power make is ideal for drones, robotics, and IoT solutions.
Available on backorder
- Additional information
The OPS241-A is complete short-range radar sensor providing motion detection, speed, and direction reporting. All radar signal processing is done on board and a simple API reports the processed data. Flexible control over the reporting format, sample rate, and module power levels is provided.
The OPS241-A module can be connected to any Smart USB host (Raspberry Pi, Android device supporting OTG, PC or Mac) to enable an IoT sensor. Depending on the USB host's ability, further processing and/or communication to the cloud can be performed for further data analysis or networked action.
- 1-12m (3-40’) detection range
- Speed reporting up to 138mph
- Speed accurate to within 0.5%
- Direction reporting (Inbound/Outbound)
- Wide 78° beam width (-3 dBm)
- USB interface
- Simple API control
- 4W Active power, 0.6W Idle power
- Small form factor 53 x 59 x 12 mm, 11g
- Drone Collision Avoidance
- Robotic Control
- IoT Sensor
- Radar Gun
- Traffic Monitoring
|Dimensions||4 x 4 x 2 in|